We’re here to help with all of your maintenance and repair needs! Garage Door Repair South Oklahoma City offers on call 24/7 emergency service. We’re proud to serve our neighbors in South Oklahoma City and the surrounding areas. We believe that taking care of our customers includes providing troubleshooting tips. Check out a few of our garage door service suggestions and troubleshooting tips below.
How to Troubleshoot Garage Door ProblemsCommon service calls include doors that won’t close or open all of the way. Here are a few ways you can troubleshoot this issue on your own if you’d like. Easy fixes you can do on your own:
- Check the eye sensors. Are they knocked out of alignment? Are leaves and mud covering them? If so, this may be an easy fix! Simply clean the debris away so that your sensors are unobstructed. Or move your sensors back into alignment if they got moved.
- Are you using your remote? Check the batteries to make sure they don’t require replacements.
- Are there any issues with the weather seal? Is it missing entirely? Or is it somehow keeping the door from opening or closing correctly? Replacement weather stripping can be found at your local hardware store. We carry plenty of weather stripping and can help you with this as well.
- Examine the tracks. Are any of them bent? This can cause additional damage to many parts. This includes damage to your rollers and misalignment.
- When you open and close the garage door, are the rollers staying on the tracks? If not, you may want to give us a call.
- Do you hear unusual noises such as loud grinding or screeching sounds? This is a sign that something needs to be fixed.
Annual Maintenance Your Garage Door DeservesCreating a regular maintenance routine for your garage is an important way to protect it. This can also prevent costly repairs and replacements down the road. Our team offers regular maintenance services and tune-ups. We recommend at least one lube and tune each year. Our annual lube and tune includes:
- Lubricating all moving parts and chain assemblies with a high-quality lubricant.
- Inspection and tightening of all nuts and bolts.
- Tension adjustment on springs.
- Complete inspection of all equipment and parts. This includes our professional recommendation if any issues are spotted.
We’re Here to Help You Today!Our friendly staff at Garage Door Repair South Oklahoma City is only a phone call away. Pick up your phone and call us to schedule your appointment now!
Garage Door Repair South Oklahoma City
South Oklahoma City , OK 73101
- Monday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Tuesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Wedesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Thursday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Friday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Saturday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Sunday: 12am - 11:59pm
Cash, Check, Credit Card
To schedule an inspection by professional technician in South Oklahoma City please visit Garage Door Repair South Oklahoma City , OK